1 W.1910 THE ESCAPE

"The Escape" is the title of the new short commercial film directed by Thomas Paulin starring Dimitri Storoge. w1910.com  soixantedixsept.com


W1910 THE ESCAPE from soixantedixsept productions on Vimeo.

Synopsis
A hurried man walks on the concrete.
He jumps on the transportations.
He litterally seeks to leave from this noisy city, from this tight suit.
He gets on an ageless train.
The key he plays with, alternately anxious and contemplative, intrigues.
At the end of this trip, he finds himself facing what nature has best to offer. We’ll know nothing about him.
The journey can begin.






1 comentarios :

Unknown said... / January 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM  

It is always a moment to get back into memorizing the past that was when I set my eyes on motorbike in such a kind of ground as displayed herein. With my love for bikes and bike rides, all I remember are my nice experiences on dual sport tires as I ride my bikes in forested zones into the countryside..

Post a Comment